Is your Outlook OST file is corrupted or damaged? If yes, then don’t worry make use of best conversion tool known as OST PST conversion application which helps to convert the corrupted OST data file to new created PST file which supports to converts inaccessible Outlook OST file to PST file within few easy steps and it is Microsoft Certified application. Completely free from all sort of viruses and malicious threats. It supports repair files that are created on Microsoft Outlook versions such as Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013, Outlook 20003, Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2007. Users can contact the technical support team if they find any difficulty in using of exchange OST to PST conversion.
Microsoft Outlook OST data file is generally known as Offline Storage Table. Even though exchange Server of MS Outlook application is on offline then OST file is used to save the email messages and Other Outlook attributes. Due to various issues OST data file may get damage or corrupt such as improper closing, oversized factors, Synchronization Error, network issues, OST header file corruption, Exchange Server updating error and many other issues. To overcome from these issues install OST PST Conversion tool on your PC or laptop.
Causes behind corruption of Outlook OST file:
- Virus or Malware Attack: This is one of the general factor that makes the OST file inaccessible. If the system or laptop is infected by malicious threats like spyware, malware, worms, Trojans, etc then OST file get damage that is stored on virus infected hard drive. Therefore, use updated antivirus tool in order to get rid of malicious threats.
- Network Device Damage: During the synchronization process if the network connection failures due to damage of hubs, cables, routers, NIC cards, etc. This makes the Outlook OST data file inaccessible.
- Improper Exit: Most of the times MS Outlook application gets closed in an abrupt way because of human error. Sudden exit of the OST data file occurs due to unique reasons namely hardware failures, power surge, third party software crash, etc.
- Oversized OST: Each and every versions of Microsoft Outlook 2000 to 2013 has various storage capacity of OST file. If you exceed the limit storage of your OST file then there is feasibly in corruption or damage of OST data file.
Instructions to use OST PST Conversion:
- Download and install the demo version of converting tool on your computer. Next launch the software by double clicking on icon.
- Next, choose the required options from “Open PST File”, “Find PST File”, and “Select Outlook Profile”.
- Select the scanning method i.e., Normal scan or Standard scan and choose the destination path to store the new PST file click on “Next” button.
- Once the completion of scanning process, you can view the content of repaired MS Outlook OST file.
- At last, save the repaired OST file on destination path.
Features of OST PST Conversion:
OST PST Conversion tool is skilled enough of converting OST files that are highly encrypted and password protected. With the help of this conversion tool you can safely transfer of Outlook attributes such as contacts, email messages, RSS feeds, journals, calendars, tasks, appointments, notes, and many other items. You exchange OST to PST conversion on MS Exchange 5.5, 5.0, 2007 and 2010 to healthy PST file.
It is compatible with latest versions of Windows Operating system are Windows 7, XP, Vista, Server 2008, Sever 2003 R2, Windows 8, and Server 2003. You can convert the damaged OST file without affecting the source file.