USB flash drive is a small portable external storage drive used to store a large amount of data such as images, audio, video, documents, spreadsheets, office files, etc. It holds so many features like high storage capacity, high data transfer rate, flexibility and portability when compared to other flash drives. Even though it has so many advantages but the worst issue with this is data loss from it. There are several unexpected reasons which result in the deletion of important files from USB flash drive.
It doesn’t matter how the data gets deleted from it, under such scenarios in order to find deleted files from flash drive use this reliable third party application which helps you to recover deleted files from a flash drive with few mouse clicks.
Common reasons for the deletion of files from USB flash drive:
- Accidental Deletion: The worst scenario behind the deletion of data from USB flash drive is accidental deletion i.e. while deleting some unwanted or junk folders or files user might accidentally select some important files and hit deletion option.
- File Transfer Interruption: At the time of transferring the files from USB flash drive to systems hard drive and vice versa if any interruption occurs like abrupt system shutdown, improper ejection of USD flash drive etc. Then it results in the loss of important files from it.
- Bad Sectors: Bad sectors are nothing but small sectors on the flash drive which makes the drive neither readable not writable. It makes the flash drive inaccessible and results in the deletion of files from Flash drive.
- File System Corruption: With having proper technical knowledge if you try to convert the file system then it results in the corruption of file system. Due to this, you have to format the flash drive which results in the deletion of all important files from it.
- Other Reasons: Some other reasons like virus attacks, improper handling of flash drives, software conflicts, logical errors, defragmentation failure, etc. are also responsible for the deletion of files from USB flash drive.
Salient Features of Best Flash Drive Recovery Tool:
This software is used recover deleted files from flash drive on both Windows OS (such as Windows 8, 7, Windows XP, Vista, etc.) and Mac operating system including Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, etc. It consists of advanced scanning algorithms which scan the entire flash drive and recovers data from it in hassle free manner. This application is used for recovering deleted files such as audio, video, images, documents, spreadsheets, office files, etc. This reliable tool is used to retrieve deleted files from various brands of flash drives such as Transcend, Lexar, Samsung, Kingston, etc. Beyond flash drives, this software is also used to recover deleted or lost files from various storage drives like pen drives, FireWire drives, iPods, external hard drives, memory sticks, etc. This application consists of save recovery session feature which is used to skip the re-scanning process of the flash drive and a preview option to preview the recovered files.