“Yesterday, my system was attacked by harmful virus and I have lost all my data on the partition. How can I do lost partition recovery? I need to get back my lost files from the partition!”
Generally, the partition is something necessary while operating system and saving data on it. A hard drive can be divided into multiple storage parts known as partitions. Partition creates separation between the operating system and program files from the user files, to have multiple file systems, to have multi-boot setup, to reduce the access time which in turn increases the system performance and many other benefits.
When it comes to the partition of the hard drive, there are several partitioning tools available in the market like Disk Management Utility for Windows OS. These tools allow users to create, delete, format, undelete, compress, expand, and merge partitions. Hence, it is helpful for creating disk space for new OS and shaking up disk space as per your necessity. However, using such partitioning tools or partition repairing tools can be disastrous also as any kind of error during partitioning process may corrupt your partition and lead to loss of files from the partition. This may lead to loss, corruption, and inaccessibility of your vital data. Losing partitions on a hard drive or external hard drive is a recurring situation wherein where users lose their important data which are saved on those partitions. If you are facing such situations then use Lost Partition Recovery software to recover lost partition data with utmost ease.
In Which Circumstances, You Need to Opt for Lost Partition Recovery Software?
- Deleting a partition by accidental pressing of Shift+ Del keys.
- Accidentally selecting a partition with essential files instead of unnecessary partition and clicking on “Delete” option.
- Using unreliable third-party applications like partition / repartitioning tool, defragmentation tool, antivirus software, etc. on the system.
- Unnecessary format or reformat of the hard drive, accidentally picking up an incorrect partition for formatting will remove partition data completely.
- An inappropriate way of re-naming and re-partitioning may end up with a loss of partition data.
- Hard drive partition may go vanished after an error in file system conversion or resizing operation.
- Virus infection is the common reasons behind data loss due to missing or corrupt partition.
Users may lose hard disk drive partitions by encountering different scenarios as mentioned above. Losing important partitions from the hard disk drive or external hard drive is a drastic situation. But, such situations, can be avoided to the great extent by being careful while accessing hard drive partition data. Yet, many users still surprise how to perform lost partition recovery on the hard drive or external hard drive without losing a single file? In such case, you can use Lost Partition Recovery software to recover lost partition data within few clicks of the mouse.
Tips for recovering data from Lost Partitions:
- Don’t create additional partitions when you need to recover a deleted, lost or missing partition to avoid any overwriting of data.
- Don’t try to repair a partition, this may result in loss of vital data from the partition.
- Always keep the backup of hard drive partitions data on some storage device to avoid such issue.
Features of Lost Partition Recovery software:
- Lost Partition Recovery is built with effective recovery techniques that will accurately scan the system hard drive for lost partitions with utmost ease.
- The utility is also capable of recovering hard disk drive partitions formatted with NTFS, FAT 32, ExFAT, FAT 16, NTFS5, etc. file system within few clicks of the mouse on all major versions of Windows operating system such as Windows XP, 8.1, 8, 10, 7, etc.
- Lost Partition Recovery facilitates you an easy and safe recovery of data from the lost partition on both Windows and Mac operating system.
- The software provides you a “preview” option via which you can preview the recovered lost partition data before saving it to the desired location.
- Lost Partition Recovery has the capability to resume the recovery process at any time using “Save Recovery Session” feature. This guarantees that you need not rescan the drive to detect lost hard drive partition data.
- It also recovers data from the lost partition of the hard drive of various popular brands such as Seagate, Buffalo, Maxtor, Samsung, Hitachi, Toshiba, Western Digital, etc.