In this modern era, Android mobiles have become very trendy worldwide because of its many advanced features. It is an operating system that can be used on Smart phones and computers. Android device will be having enough internal memory in order to store photo files clicked on them but sometimes if they lack free space then you can use secondary memory as memory cards. Photos will be having high resolution and occupy large memory space than the basic camera sets. The files which you have been stored on the Android can be lost due to many factors. Data loss occurs due to any errors made by software or by human.
Most common reason behind for loss of files from the Android is due to human mistake. To explain in brief let us consider one of the situation like, you used an Android SD card on your system to transfer some of the files from the card to the system drive. After completion of the transfer process, you removed the card from the system abruptly without using “safely remove hardware” option that is present in all the system. The main use of this option is that it stops operating system access to the files and keep them in safe. When you remove it abruptly then it cause logical damage to an android SD card and you lose all the files stored on it. But you can recover all those files by using android recovery tool that effectively restores all the files from the android.
Some of the other factors that leads to the loss of files from Android
- Mismatch file system: Sometimes you come across the error message displayed caused due to the mismatch of the file system format, as you connect FAT32 formatted card to Android phone with the file system like EX4, EX3, EX2, etc then you will be no other option than to format the memory card. As a result of this you will loss all the files stored on it.
- Unintentional formatting of android memory card: Sometimes when you are using or viewing some of the photo files from the memory card of your android mobile phone, you accidentally press format option that results in erasure of all the files stored on the Android mobile phones.
- Power variation problems: When you are operating some of the files from an android SD card, sometimes you may face the problem of power variation because of the distraction in the power lines. In such situations the files which are in the active mode or write mode will be lost due to damage in the file structure that results in huge loss of files stored on it.
All these factors are the most common reasons due to which you lose files from the android device. It is very easy to overcome all this situations by using the android recovery tool. Use this site, http://androidrecovery.net/how-to-recover-photos.html to get more information about the android recovery tool.
Some of the salient features of this utility
- This software supports recovery of files from Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008
- It also facilitates with preview of all the recoverable files prior to their restoration.
- By using this tool you can restore files which are lost after accidental format of android memory card.
- Ability to recover photo files from different android devices like 3.0 Honey comb, 3.1 Honey comb, 2.3 Gingerbread, 3.2 Honey comb, 4.0 Ice Cream sandwich, etc.
Evaluate its recovery results before purchasing by downloading the free demo version of this tool from the internet.