“By mistake I deleted photos from my new Android phone, they are very important for me! Is there any way to get them back? Can anyone help me to find my photographs back? “
If you are one among them, who are facing the data loss problem as given above, then don’t worry! Because you can recover your files back with an Android file recovery. Using this tool you can recover any kind from your Android device such as videos files, music files and other documents. This software supports all common formats for your pictures and videos files. Besides Android devices, you can even use this tool to recover data from other data storage drives such as hard drive, camcorder, camera, USB drive, iPod, other mobile phone etc.
Android recovery software supports recovery from all the latest versions Android operating system. It has user friendly interface, which is very useful for the users who don’t have much technical knowledge. This tool scans internal phone memory and external phone memory of Android phone and recover lost or deleted file from it.
Data loss scenarios for Android device:
- Accidentally deleting files from your Android internal storage memory or removable card.
- An unauthorized person deleting a file from your Android device.
- Unintentionally formatting the memory card of the Android device.
- Quick formatting the memory card, when Android device is connected to PC.
- Removing the memory card in between file transfer process from PC and Android device.
- Pulling out the memory card of Android device, when file in use.
- Connecting the same memory card on several portable devices.
- Restoring the Android device to its factory settings.
- If there is any virus infection on the Android device, then also there are chances of losing files from it.
All the above defined situations can be easily handled by using Android recovery software. This recovery software is particularly designed to recover files such as video, music, audio and other files from Android devices. This software scans and displays all your lost / deleted files from your Android device (unless overwritten) with utmost ease. The Application can be easily operated by people even with less technical knowledge. The tool allows you to preview the photo files using preview option, to confirm that whether you have selected the right file for recovery or not. It supports both 32 and 64 bit Windows OS.
You can make use of save recovery session option to avoid rescanning the whole drive again in the trial version of the software. The Software is free from virus and other malwares. Free technical support is provided to the software users, which help you to find out the efficiency of the software. For further software details refer this site.
Way to us android recovery software
First download and install the free trial version of Android Recovery software on your PC or laptop. Connect your Android device to the PC with USB cable. Run the software and follow the procedures given on the screen and recover data from your Android device. Select the Android drive from where you want to recover your data. Allow the software to complete the scanning process. The software displays all the recoverable files and allows you to preview the recovered files, select the one which you want to recover. Select the destination to save your rescued files. It is highly recommended to not store the recovered data to the source drive because the possibility of the original data getting overwritten is very high.
- Don’t use your Android device further for adding new files, after facing data loss.
- Before downloading the software on any drive, make sure that it has sufficient space.