Hard drive is an essential component of your computer or laptop. As it is use to stores documents, images, video files, audio files, applications and most importantly the operating system. Nowadays, there are external hard drives and FireWire drives are also available in market, these are extremely becoming popular because of their portability. Being portable and easy to carry these drives is used to store the important files as a backup. But often because of some unpredictable situation the essential data from hard disk drive may lead to loss.
The data lost from hard drive is very important and at any cost you want get back data from hard drive. At present, recovery of data from hard drive is not a big issue. Because, this Disk Recovery Tool can effectively work on recovering lost data from hard disk drive.
Scenarios that cause loss of data from Hard disk
- Bad Sectors: Due to bad sectors on hard drive, you cannot store any new data on to the HDD, even you cannot access the previously stored data. Thus this kind of situation could lead to data loss
- Interruption while Partitioning/Repartitioning: While doing partitioning or repartitioning on hard disk drive if any interruption occurs like power loss, sudden system shut down, etc., then it may lead to corrupt your hard drive, thus you cannot access the data present in it
- Hard Disk Drive Corruption: Hard drive corruption is one of the most common problems, which may lead to loss of data from hard drive. This type of situation may occur because of improper closing of systems, power surges (sudden increase or decrease in voltage level), etc., this type of situation will lead to loss of partition from hard drive. This kind of circumstances may result in data getting inaccessible on it
- MBR corruption: Master Boot Record (MBR) is created when hard drive is partitioned. MBR contains all executable code called the master boot code, disk signatures like fixed drives, removable disks. If the MBR gets corrupted the file system of the hard disk drive get corrupts, then the data present in the partition gets lost and inaccessible
Other than above mentioned scenarios, you may face various other situations which lead to data loss or deletion from computer hard drive is virus attacks, Accidental formatting, using of unauthorized third party tool for resizing a partition, etc. In all the cases you can recover data from hard disk drive with the use of Disk Recovery Tool.
Steps to recover lost data from hard disk drive
- Here you can get free trial version of Disk Recovery Tool to recover lost files from hard disk. Just download the tool and install it on your computer
- After installing the software on your computer, run the application and simply follow the steps which you’ll get on new window. In the first step you have to select “Recover Drives”
- After selecting “Recover Drives”, you will get two options as “Partition Recovery” and other is “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery”. If you want to recover deleted or lost files from drives, then you can choose “Partition Recovery”, if you want to recover data from partition or drive which was formatted, then you can you can go for “Formatted/Reformatted recovery”. But here in this instance you have to select “Partition Recovery”
- By clicking on “Partition Recovery” option, it asks you to select the drive from where you deleted or lost your important data
- After selecting drive it searches for lost data and shows you all the list of lost files
- This software has an inbuilt feature called “Find”. With the help of this option you can directly find the lost files if you know the file extension type or else you can preview entire files in the list and then chose the particular file which you want to restore
- After that the recovered data can be stored on respected drive as you desired
Features of Disk Recovery software
Disk Recovery Tool is most proficient software to recover lost data from hard disk. This application is recommended by most of the data recovery professionals to recover files from hard disk drive, and it has inbuilt scanning algorithms that scan the entire hard drive and recover data from it within few clicks. This Disk Recovery software is capable to recover any types of files as it supports to recovers over 300 different types of file including audio files, picture files, video files, etc.
This Disk Recovery tool provides additional features like “Find” option, which helps you to view recovered file based on file extensions. This Disk Recovery software supports to recovers files from file systems like HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, Fat 32, and NTFS, etc. This Disk Recovery software supports to recover files from different types of hard drives like SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc., as well as this application supports to recover files from USB external hard drives, FireWire drives, flash memory cards, iPods etc. This is the best tool to recover disk partitions like RAID0, RAID1, and RAID5, etc.
Disk Recovery software has a feature called “Save Recovery Session” which enables you to resume/save the recovery process at any time during recovery process, and also no need to rescan the disk again. Recovering data from hard disk drive can be done on all versions of Mac (Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, and Yosemite) and Windows (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows 7, Windows 8).
- Always take the backup of your important data frequently, to prevent data loss due to sudden situations
- Make use of genuine anti-virus software to avoid data loss due to virus attack
- Do not use an unauthorized third party applications for partitioning or repartitioning on hard drive