Nowadays many of the smart phones and tablets run on Android operating system. It is developed by Handset Alliance which is led by Google. Smart phones and tablets produced by Motorola, Micromax, Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG and others run on Android platform. Because of the extensive increase of the use of these Android devices, loss of data from Android has become a critical issue. Loss of data instant can occur at any instant of time which is caused due to human errors or technical errors while using the device. Sometimes you might have lost your favorite pictures deleted from Android device due to simple mistake caused after improper handling.
Malware attack in one of the serious hazard to the files stored on Android device. When you are downloading any files from the internet these viruses gets attacked to the downloaded files and spreads all over the system. They replicate themselves at faster rate and spread to all the files. If the single file gets infected by these harmful viruses, they spread to digital camera memory card when you connect it to virus infected system to transfer data. It makes the file inaccessible and sometimes deleted the file. Don’t worry it is possible to recover deleted files android by using the best deleted files recovery software.
Some of the other scenarios for deletion of files from Android
- Accidental Deletion: Sometimes you might have deleted some of the files accidentally while erasing some of the unwanted file from Android memory. Also if you don’t have the copy of the data that you want to access those deleted data from it.
- Quick format: Quick format deleted an entire data on the drive of the device within a short period of time. When you are about to scan the Android device on the system by mistake if you click on quick format option then it leads to lose of important data from the drive.
- Cut and paste operation: You use cut and paste commands for transferring files from camera memory card to the system drive. If you execute this cut and paste operation incorrectly then it will result in deletion of precious data from the Android device.
There will be numerous reasons for the deletion of data from the Android device other than the above mentioned scenario. But there is possibility of recovering all those deleted files from the Android by using android recovery software that effectively restores all the data.
Some of the features of the recovery software are mentioned below
- This recovery software supports to recover deleted photo files of different formats like JPEG, GIF, TIFF, TIF, JPG, PNG, BMP and PSD from Android,
- It has an ability to get back RAW image formats such as NEF, ARW, SR2, ORF, KDC, RAF, DNG, CR2, CRW, PEF, etc from modern digital cameras.
- It is also possible to restore deleted files when card on Android gets corrupted or becomes inaccessible due to number of causes.
- By using this software it is possible to perform file recovery from MMC, XD card, CF card, Memory Stick, SD card to restore deleted pictures, videos and music files.
You can download the free demo version of this recovery software from the internet to evaluate its recovery results. If satisfied with its performance you can purchase its licensed version with reasonable price and then save the recovered results.