I am using Karbon Android tablet since 6 months. Recently my Android tablet performance went down gradually due to installing apps in more number. Hence, I thought to delete few apps which I use very rarely. However, while deleting I committed a mistake that I have deleted few apps that I use frequently. Can anyone assist me how to recover deleted apps on Android tablet in few simple steps?
This kind of mistakes are normal in Android devices however when any apps are missed or deleted from it then you can easily restore them if you have backup of those apps. In case you do not have backup of those apps then get assistance from third party file recovery tool called Android Data Recovery. This application is excellent in performing erased apps recovery from Android tablet in few simple steps. It can restore all types of apps includes games, social media, entertainment, etc. from Android tablets. Application not only recovers apps also restores other data from Android tablets, includes video, music, picture, document, notes, etc.
Note: In Android tablets, you do not find Recycle Bin folder to recover deleted items as you see in Windows desktops. However, you can have recycle bin folder in your Android tablets by installing third party application which stores all deleted items in your Android phones. In addition, you can easily restore them whenever needed.
How is it possible to restore deleted apps from Android tablets?
Apps are stored in your Android tablets may deleted due to any reasons then OS removes deleted apps referential address from memory, which is used to access, but not app file itself. Therefore, by employing Android Data Recovery application you can easily restore them without damaging them.
What should I do after deleting files in order to carry out safe deleted apps restore?
Of course, it is very important thing in order to carry out a successful deleted apps recovery because after deleting anything from Android tablet due to any reasons and wishing to get back them, then you have to stop installing or storing data on your Android tablet. Because, there are chances of losing deleted apps permanently from memory due to files overwritten process.
List of other reasons behind the loss of apps from Android tablet
- Restore option: In Android tablet if you opt for restore option without having proper data backup, then your tablet will get back to previous state and results in loss of all data including recently installed apps too.
- Formatting: It is a process of erasing all data stored in storage device. Suppose if you have formatted your Android tablet memory without having proper data backup then it results in loss of apps.
- Virus attacks: In Android devices, virus attacks are very common thing, because of sharing data between other users, downloading apps without scanning them, etc. All these activities makes simpler to enter virus threats into your tablet and these threats corrupts file system which results in inaccessible device.
Whatever reasons behind the loss of apps from Android tablet you no need to worry; since you can easily recover them with the use of this Android Data Recovery application in few simple steps. This application supports major versions of Android Operating System and supports recovery of any data from any Android OS installed devices with safe and secure.
Special advantages of application are
- Rich in user interface, easy and safe to use
- Supports major version of Android OS including Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, etc
- Provides free technical assistance via email and live chat applications
- Keeps your data safe
Note: Before purchasing this product, you can make use of demo version which is freely available in websites. This demo version allows you to perform deleted apps recovery from your Android tablet device and even it displays all restored apps and files once recovery process is done, but does not allow you to save them unless activating the tool. However, by utilizing demo version you can ensure whether application is capable to recover data or not.